Friday 23 October 2015

MY PHILOSOPHY

                                                                              


THE GOOD TEACHER MAKES THE POOR STUDENT GOOD & THE GOOD STUDENT SUPERIOR. - MARVA COLLINS




As a teacher, I have to be more patient and need to show my love to my students. As I know, most of the teachers like to divide the students into two groups slow learners and fast learner but for me it is nothing to do with the students study skills. I believe that every students have their own way to study and understanding. Students nowadays are attached to technologies. These makes them easier to gain information. As a teacher I have to teach them how to use the modern technologies. I do not want any of my student feeling down. I try my best to give more activities or explain them each and everything no matter how many times. I want my students always feel free to ask any questions to me. Basically, I do not believe on one way teaching, which the teacher only focus on teaching and not giving any chance to the students to participate in class. Student's participation is very important. So, as a teacher I have to do class activities regarding on subject to make them a better understanding. Apart from that, I would like to suggest to the teachers in school do not to be favoritism on students. I want all my students to success in their life.











No comments:

Post a Comment